What is Seismos?
Seismos is an earthquake monitoring tool, listing latest earthquake data from around the world in a compact way.
The equivalent web application can be found under https://www.seismos.app.
- Added additional sources
- Added nearby earthquake radius option
- Updated app to initialize with respective localization for first time users
- Updated push notification page to be more intuitive
- Fixed push notification settings mismatch
- Fixed flags taking up too much memory
- Push notifications based on location, region, country and/or magnitude level
- Earthquake search with customizable filters
- Exportable and shareable earthquake data
- Compact list-like view or combined world map
- Data from multiple sources around the world
- Guides and useful resource links
Contribute to translations via https://github.com/Gimu/seismos-app.