What is Seismos?
Seismos is an earthquake monitoring tool, listing latest earthquake data from around the world in a compact way.
The equivalent web application can be found under https://seismos.app.
- Push notifications based on location, region, country and/or magnitude level
- Earthquake search with customizable filters
- Exportable and shareable earthquake data
- Compact list-like view or combined world map
- Data from multiple sources around the world
- Guides and useful resource links
Contribute to translations via https://github.com/Gimu/seismos-app.